The Regulations define the rules for the sale of products offered by the szyszkadesign.pl store, belonging to the Szyszka Design s.c. company. with headquarters at ul. Sułków 236, 32-020 Wieliczka with the NIP number 6772412295 and REGON number 366170862.
The capitalized phrases used in the Regulations have the following meanings:
1. Szyszka Design s.c. - business activity involving the design and retail sale of products, conducted by Szyszka Design s.c., with its registered office at ul. Sułków 236, 32-020 Sułków NIP 6772412295, REGON 365504611, no. bank account: 77 1140 2004 0000 3602 7663 1237, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: 793112494, administrator of the online store www.szyszkadesign.pl
2. Store / Service - an online store run by Szyszka Design s.c., available at www.szyszkadesign.pl, through which Szyszka Design s.c. provides Services within the meaning of these Regulations.
3. Regulations - these Regulations of the Online Store www.szyszkadesign.pl.
4. Service - mail order sale of interior design goods carried out within the territory of the Republic of Poland and outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, performed after the Ordering Party has placed the order.
5. Seller - Szyszka Design s.c.
6. Ordering Party - an entity with full legal capacity, using the Seller's Services, authorized to collect the ordered products.
7. Agreement - a sales contract concluded between the Seller and the Ordering Party, through which the Seller undertakes to provide the Service, and the Ordering Party undertakes to collect the product and pay the price.
8. Supplier - A specialized entity dealing with the delivery of parcels. The seller cooperates with courier companies GEIS, DPD and DHL as well as with shipping companies.
1. The Seller communicates with the Ordering Party via the contact form available at www.szyszkadesign.pl, e-mail or by phone. The Seller's contact details are specified in § 1 of the Regulations. The cost of connection is in line with the tariff of the service provider whose telecommunications services are used by the Ordering Party.
2. The Ordering Party uses the Seller's Services via the Online Store www.szyszkadesign.pl.
3. Each product offered in the Store is brand new, unless otherwise stated.
4. The Seller is obliged to deliver a product free from defects.
5. The website of the store is run in Polish, English and German.
6. Each price specified for the goods is gross, that is the price including VAT.
7. After the Ordering Party has placed the order, the price cannot be changed.
8. The Seller has the option to change the price of the goods offered in the Store only before the Order is placed by the Ordering Party.
9. The Seller has the option of extending the Store's offer by adding new goods.
10. The Seller has the option of introducing price reductions and promotions. Some of the promotions are carried out via discount codes, which are made available each time by the Seller on the Website, subject to § 2 section 11 of the Regulations.
11. As part of promotional or discounted sales, the quantity of goods and the duration of the promotion or price reductions are limited, and orders are processed in the order in which they are placed. The promotion or price reduction ends when the stocks are exhausted or at the time specified by the Seller. Through the Store, the Seller will inform each time about the introduction or termination of promotions or price reductions and about their duration.
12. When placing an order, the Ordering Party concludes an Agreement with the Seller, referred to in § 1 point 7 of the Regulations.
13. For each order, the Seller issues a fiscal receipt confirming the conclusion of the Agreement. The fiscal receipt is each time attached and sent with the ordered goods. At the request of the Ordering Party, the Seller issues a VAT invoice, which is also attached or sent by e-mail.
14. In its activities, the Seller is guided by the code of good practice in force, in accordance with the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
1. The Ordering Party places an order via the Store on the website www.szyszkadesign.pl.
2. In order to place an order, the Ordering Party, after selecting the goods, is obliged to press the "ORDER" button.
3. After pressing the "ORDER" button, the Ordering Party is obliged to provide the following data:
c) e-mail address;
d) Contact phone number;
f) Building number;
g) Apartment number;
h) Postal code;
l) Company name;
m) NIP number;
4. Providing personal data by the Ordering Party and continuing the purchase are tantamount to a declaration that the data provided by him is true.
5. The Orderer declares whether he wants to receive a VAT invoice from the Seller for the order by checking or leaving the appropriate box blank. If the Ordering Party orders a VAT invoice from the Seller, he is obliged to complete the address details with the company name and tax identification number to which the VAT invoice will be issued.
6. The Ordering Party who is an active VAT-EU payer may request a 0% VAT invoice. In this case, it is necessary to contact the Seller by e-mail.
7. If the order address is not in the territory of: EU Member States, it is not possible to make payment via the Website. After the Purchaser continues the purchase, the Seller will receive his address details. The Seller will specify the cost and time of delivery of the goods to the order address and will contact the Ordering Party individually within 5 business days of placing the order on the Website to finalize the order.
8. After providing the data indicated in § 3 sec. 3 of the Regulations, the Ordering Party may continue the purchase by clicking the "Continue" button. Except for the situations described in § 3 sec. 6 of the Regulations and in § 3 sec. 7 of the Regulations, the Ordering Party will be informed about the shipping costs. Except as above. situation, the Ordering Party, after clicking "Continue" again, can choose one of two payment methods: via Paypal or direct bank transfer.
9. After selecting the payment method, the Ordering Party makes the purchase by pressing the "Order and pay" button.
10. The Seller reserves the right to additionally verify the order by contacting us by e-mail or by phone no later than 3 working days after placing the order. At the same time, the Seller reserves the right not to perform the order in a situation where the Ordering Party has provided incomplete or false data, in accordance with § 3 sec. 3 of the Regulations, about which he will inform the Ordering Party, if possible.
11. The ordering party, after pressing the "Order and pay by" button, is obliged to make the payment.
12. In the situation referred to in § 3 subpara. 10 sentence 2 of the Regulations, the Seller will return the funds paid within 7 days from the date of providing the Ordering Party with information about the impossibility of fulfilling the order.
13. The order is accepted for execution upon receipt by the Seller of a confirmation of a positive authorization from the payment system.
14. In a situation where, after placing an order by the Ordering Party, the Seller determines that the ordered goods are not available, the Seller shall immediately inform the Ordering Party via e-mail or by phone. In such a situation, the Ordering Party has the option to withdraw from the Agreement, and the funds transferred to the Seller will be returned within 7 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of information about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The ordering party also has the option of expressing their willingness to execute the order within a time limit to be individually agreed with the Seller.
15. The rules for processing the data indicated in § 3 sec. 3 of the Regulations are described in § 8 of the Regulations.
16. Providing the data indicated in § 3 sec. 3 point (a-j) of the Regulations is necessary for the performance of the contract. Providing the data indicated in § 3 para. 3 point (l-m) of the Regulations is necessary to issue a VAT invoice, about which the Ordering Party will be notified separately when placing the order, at the stage referred to in § 3 sec. 5.
1. The ordering party, after placing the order, is obliged to make the payment for the ordered goods.
2. The ordering party makes the payment for the ordered goods:
a) By bank transfer directly to the Seller's bank account. Account number - 77 1140 2004 0000 3602 7663 1237.
b) By bank transfer via the online payment platform - PayPal.
3. The price indicated at the stage of choosing the payment system is the final price, which includes VAT and the cost of delivery of the goods, except for the situations described in § 3 sec. 6 of the Regulations and in § 3 sec. 7 of the Regulations.
COSTS AND DELIVERY DATES
1. There is an order fulfillment time assigned to each product. The order fulfillment time is specified in working days and is counted from the date of placing the order by the Ordering Party to the date of dispatch of the ordered goods.
2. In a situation where the Ordering Party orders goods with different delivery times, the Seller is bound by the longest time.
3. The deadline for receiving the goods is the sum of the order fulfillment time and the delivery time.
4. The terms of delivery of the goods are as follows:
a) Courier on the territory of Poland - 1 business day;
b) Courier outside Poland in the territory of the European Union - 2-4 business days;
c) Courier outside the territory of the European Union - determined individually.
5. The delivery is made in the side-by-side system, which means that it does not include placing an order.
6. In the event of ineffective delivery of the order, the Ordering Party is obliged to pay for the return delivery to the store and another delivery to the delivery address (in total: twice the shipping amount paid, and in the case of free delivery - in accordance with the delivery prices in force in the store). The ordering party will also be charged with the costs of storing the products until the date of re-delivery in the amount of PLN 100 gross for each started square meter of space per day, unless otherwise agreed.
7. Point 6 applies primarily to deliveries carried out by the Seller's own transport or ordered individual forwarding, the customer has been informed at least one day in advance about the delivery date by e-mail and / or by phone, and the delivery date does not differ from the expected by more than 10 days working.
8. Storing the order with the Seller is associated with a gross fee of PLN 100 for each started square meter of space per day, unless otherwise agreed. The Seller has the right to refuse to store the products, as long as the delivery date does not differ from the expected by more than 10 working days and the Seller does not have sufficient space.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTING PARTY
1. The Ordering Party is obliged to check the condition of the shipment and its contents in the presence of the Supplier.
2. In the event of a transport damage, the Ordering Party should perform the acts of diligence required by the provisions of the Act of November 15, 1984 - Transport Law (Uniform text: Journal of Laws 2012.1173) to maintain the Supplier's liability, and in particular to cause the Supplier to establish the condition of the shipment by protocol. and the circumstances of the damage.
3. The Ordering Party is obliged to confirm the receipt of the shipment from the Supplier in writing.
4. Upon receipt, the Ordering Party shall be entitled to the ownership of the goods and all risks related to the possession and use, in particular the risk of loss or damage.
1. The rights and obligations of the Ordering Party who is a consumer are specified in the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights.
3. The Ordering Party may withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs.
4. The Ordering Party may submit a complaint.
5. If the Ordering Party withdraws from the Agreement or submits a complaint, the correct address for returning or sending a complaint is as follows: Szyszka Design, ul. Sułków 236, 32-020 Wieliczka.
6. The period for withdrawing from the Agreement begins when the Ordering Party receives the goods from the Supplier.
7. The Ordering Party may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller.
8. To meet the deadline referred to in § 7 section 3 of the Regulations, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
9. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations, the Agreement shall be deemed not concluded.
10. The Seller, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, will return to the Ordering Party all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods.
11. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Ordering Party, unless the Ordering Party has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
12. If the Seller has not offered to collect the goods from the Ordering Party himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Ordering Party until the goods are returned or the Ordering Party provides proof of its return, whichever occurs first.
13. If the Ordering Party has chosen a method of delivering the goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Ordering Party for additional costs incurred by him.
14. The Ordering Party is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Agreement, unless the Seller offered to collect the goods himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the goods before its expiry. When returning the goods, the ordering party is obliged to properly protect the goods against damage.
15. The Seller is obliged to collect the goods at his own expense when, due to the nature of the goods, it cannot be returned by regular mail. The indicated does not exclude the obligation of the Ordering Party to send back the goods properly secured against destruction.
16. The ordering party is liable for the decrease in the value of the goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
17. The Ordering Party who has ordered non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to the Ordering Party's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs, shall not be entitled to withdraw from the Agreement in accordance with this paragraph.
18. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Ordering Party should return the received VAT invoice together with the goods.
19. The Seller is liable to the Consumer under the terms of Art. 556 of the Civil Code and subsequent ones for physical defects (warranty).
20. In the case of a contract with a Consumer, if a physical defect has been found within one year from the date of delivery of the item, it is assumed that it existed at the time the risk passed on to the Consumer.
21. If the item sold has a defect, the consumer may: A. submit a statement requesting a price reduction; B. submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract; unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Consumer replaces the defective item with a defect-free one or removes the defect. However, if the item has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the item with a non-defective one or remove the defect, he is not entitled to replace the item or remove the defect.
22. The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the item with a non-defective one or, instead of the replacement of the item, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed method. by the Seller, while assessing the excess of costs, the value of the item free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Consumer would otherwise be exposed.
23. The consumer cannot withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
24. The consumer, if the item sold has a defect, may also: A. demand that the item be replaced with a defect-free one; B. demand that the defect be removed.
25. The Seller is obliged to replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Consumer.
26. The Seller may refuse to satisfy the Consumer's request if it is impossible to bring the defective item into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Buyer or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible method of bringing the defective item into conformity with the contract.
27. If the defective item has been installed, the Consumer may request the Seller to disassemble and reinstall it after replacing it with a non-defective one or removing the defect, but is obliged to bear some of the related costs exceeding the price of the item sold or may demand payment from the Seller. part of the costs of disassembly and reassembly, up to the price of the item sold. In the event of non-fulfillment of the obligation by the Seller, the Consumer is entitled to perform these activities at the expense and risk of the Seller.
28. The consumer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective item to the complaint address, and if, due to the type of item or the way it was installed, the delivery of the item by the Consumer would be excessively difficult, the Consumer is obliged to make the item available to the Seller at the place where the thing is located. In the event of failure by the Seller to fulfill the obligation, the Consumer is entitled to return the goods at the expense and risk of the Seller.
29. The Seller is not responsible for:
- defects caused by circumstances beyond the control of the Seller;
- defects resulting from improper use, upkeep and maintenance;
- damage and defects resulting from modification attempts made by the customer;
- damage caused by inadequate location of the product (on an uneven ground, in the immediate vicinity of heating elements);
- color changes due to exposure to solar radiation;
damage caused by the use of chemicals;
- damage and deformation caused by placing hot, cold or heavy objects directly on the table surface;
- damage and defects caused by an inadequate level of air humidity in the room; this includes damage such as: cracks, crevices, plane changes, unevenness, warping;
- damage resulting from prolonged contact with water;
- damage caused by improper transport by the customer himself, as well as by the courier company (in the event of damage by the courier company, complete the report with the courier);
- damage and defects that the customer became aware of when purchasing the product;
- changes resulting from everyday use;
natural changes in the structure of the wood and its colors;
- natural anatomical elements of the wood structure (heartwood, sapwood, rays, rings, knots, cracks and others);
- patches and small defects proving the deliberate styling of the furniture by the Seller, resulting, for example, from the technology of wood aging, joining components or resulting from the nature of the furniture made by hand;
- natural cavities.
30. Complaints shall be considered by the Seller immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
31. After considering the complaint, the Seller shall inform the Ordering Party about his position via e-mail or by phone.
32. The damaged goods will be replaced by the Seller with a defect-free one, and if this is not possible, the Seller will reimburse the Buyer for the costs incurred or offer another product available in the Store's offer.
1. Szyszka Design s.c. with headquarters at ul. Sułków 236, 32-020 Wieliczka, REGON 366170862, NIP 6772412295, email address: email@example.com (hereinafter: Szyszka Design) acquires data of natural persons who purchase goods offered in the store operated through the website szyszkadesign.pl (hereinafter: Data personal).
2. Acquisition of Personal Data, their collection and other processing takes place in accordance with applicable law, in particular the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: the Act) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR).
3. The Administrator of Personal Data is the partners of Szyszka Design, ie Joanna Barejka and Bartosz Piotrowski.
4. Personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract of sale of goods included in the offer of the online store run by Szyszka Design. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6.1 point b) GDPR.
5. The recipients of personal data will be: Szyszka Design and its employees, associates and subcontractors.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
7. Personal data will be kept for the period of limitation of claims due to Szyszka Design in connection with the sale of a given product, but not shorter than 3 years.
8. You have the right to access your Personal Data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer Personal Data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (* if the processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data or the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates applicable law, in particular the Act and the GDPR.
10. Providing Personal Data is necessary for the purchase of goods offered in the store operated via the website szyszkadesign.pl, and the consequence of not providing Personal Data will be the inability to purchase this goods.
11. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
1. The Ordering Party acknowledges that some of the offered products are made by hand, which does not allow for a faithful reproduction of their appearance. These differences can be in color, shape or pattern.
2. Dimensional tolerance: as a result of the processing, alignment and matching of wooden elements, the dimensions of the finished product may differ from the nominal values within 2%. In the event of the need to manufacture a product with dimensions with a lower error, it is necessary to contact the Buyer at the time of placing the order at the latest. Failure to indicate such a need means acceptance of the tolerance given by the manufacturer and if this tolerance is kept, the Consumer has no right to lodge a complaint for non-compliance of dimensions.
3. Natural defects of wood Any defects in wood of natural origin and related to the characteristics of this material, such as: knots, local cracks, knot defects and any other defects have a key impact on the appearance and individual character of the products and are not considered a product defect, unless that it was individually agreed differently with the Buyer.
4. Wood work: Products are made of solid wood. This natural material tends to change its volume and shape under the influence of external factors - mainly fluctuations in air humidity. This process is very long and depends on a number of factors to which the wood is subjected during its exploitation. The wood from which the furniture is made has undergone appropriate seasoning / drying processes that adapt it to internal use, however, a normal and natural phenomenon is slight deformation and cracking of the surface. The phenomena related to the work of wood are not considered grounds for complaint, as long as they do not grossly affect the usability of the furniture. The consumer is obliged to maintain the temperature in the room where the wooden product is kept, the temperature within 18-23 degrees and the relative air humidity of 40-65%. The manufacturer is not responsible for deformations resulting from: - storage and use of the product in a room with an inappropriate level of air humidity; this includes damage such as: large cracks, gaps, plane changes, unevenness, warping; - placing the furniture in the immediate vicinity of heat sources such as stoves, fireplaces, heaters, ovens; - placing hot, cold or heavy objects directly on the surface of the furniture; - exposure of the furniture to long-term contact with water or other liquids; - setting the furniture on uneven ground (the wood will adjust to the unevenness); - storage for a period longer than 10 days of unpacked furniture; - storage during transport in inappropriate conditions.
5. The Buyer should unpack the shipment immediately after receiving it. Failure to unpack solid wood products may adversely affect their properties, including by cracking on the surface due to insufficient humidity and air circulation.
6. When exposed to sunlight, the wood may change its color, which is a natural process and does not constitute grounds for filing a complaint.
7. Maintenance and rules of use A. The Seller undertakes to provide the Buyer with the instructions for use, which the Consumer is obliged to read immediately. The Seller excludes its liability in the event of using the product contrary to the instructions provided. B. The consumer should periodically take care of the product by covering it with a suitable agent 1-2 times a year. This measure is not included with the purchased product. All information about the agent and the method of maintenance will be recorded in the instructions for use. Any defects resulting from the lack of maintenance of the product are not grounds for complaint.
8. The photos of the products on the website, unless otherwise stated, are for illustrative purposes only. This means that these photos do not show ready-made products offered for sale, but show examples of products that can be manufactured by the Seller at the Buyer's individual order. Therefore, the actual appearance and color of the products is different for each executed order and may differ from the one presented in the pictures.
9. The photos showing the colors of the countertops are for illustration and illustration purposes only. This is due to the differences in the display of colors by different devices / screens and the distortion of the colors by the camera. The Seller undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the colors shown on the website differ as little as possible from the real ones. In order to obtain a more precise view of the color, it is recommended to order color samplers, which are available from the Seller. Please note that the color on the sampler may also be slightly different from the color of the finished product due to differences in the structure of the wood.
10. The Ordering Party is obliged to collect the ordered goods and settle the amounts due for the ordered goods in accordance with the Regulations. The ordering party may refuse to accept the ordered goods only if it is found to be damaged during the receipt of the shipment.
11. All information, photos of products and trademarks of manufacturers are protected by copyright. It is forbidden to copy and distribute them, use them for commercial purposes or presentations without the consent of the owners.
12. The Regulations are valid from the moment of their publication on the Store's website.
13. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations. The Seller will inform about any changes to the Regulations via the Store's website.
14. The Ordering Party may view the content of the Regulations without incurring any additional fees. The Regulations are available on the Store's website in the "Regulations" tab.
15. Publication of the provisions of the Regulations in a place other than the Website requires the written consent of the Seller.
16. The Ordering Party may record the provisions of the Regulations by copying the content of the Regulations or printing the content of the Regulations at any time.
17. In the absence of relevant provisions of the Regulations governing a specific issue, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Uniform text: Journal of Laws 2014.121), Act of 30 May 2014 about consumer rights.
18. In a situation where a court or other competent authority decides that the provisions of the Regulations are inconsistent with Polish law or the principles of social coexistence, the provisions of Polish law, including in particular the Act of 23 April 1964, the Civil Code shall apply in place of the contradictory provisions of the Regulations. (Consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014.121), the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights. The provisions of the Regulations, which have not been found to be inconsistent with Polish law or the principles of social coexistence, remain in force and are effective.
19. Any disputes arising from the Regulations will be resolved amicably by the parties, and in the absence of an amicable solution, the authority competent to resolve the dispute will be the court having jurisdiction over the place of residence or seat of the defendant.
By placing an order, you accept the provisions of these regulations.