1. Szyszka Design with headquarters at ul. Hamernia 29A/2, 30-145 Kraków, REGON 364507903, NIP 6772403445, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter: Szyszka Design) acquires data of natural persons who purchase goods offered in the store operated through the website szyszkadesign.pl (hereinafter: Data personal).
2. Acquisition of Personal Data, their collection and other processing takes place in accordance with applicable law, in particular the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: the Act) and the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR).
3. The Administrator of Personal Data is Joanna Barejka.
4. Personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract of sale of goods included in the offer of the online store run by Szyszka Design. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6.1 point b) GDPR.
5. The recipients of personal data will be: Szyszka Design and its employees, associates and subcontractors.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country / international organization.
7. Personal data will be kept for the period of limitation of claims due to Szyszka Design in connection with the sale of a given product, but not shorter than 3 years.
8. You have the right to access your Personal Data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer Personal Data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing (* if the processing takes place based on consent), which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, ie the Inspector General for Personal Data or the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that the processing of your Personal Data violates applicable law, in particular the Act and the GDPR.
10. Providing Personal Data is necessary for the purchase of goods offered in the store operated via the website szyszkadesign.pl, and the consequence of not providing Personal Data will be the inability to purchase this goods.
11. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.